Today I want to discuss here top 5 free best parental control apps for Android. Technology is the blessing for the earth. But there has a various bad side as well good sides. Some kinds of website that is very harmful to your precious children. Children like to using Smartphone for learning, playing games and watching drama, cartoon, and movies. Sometimes kids also use Smartphone to communicate with their friends and family members. But some others abuse website that’s harmful to the child. So you must follow that your child whether abuses the internet. But you can’t follow this all time. In these purposes today I am going to discussed Best Parental Control Apps for Android. It can keep safe your child from all others harmful website like you. So let’s have a look at below:
Free Best Parental Control Apps for Android
Best 7 Android Antivirus Apps 2017 – The Security of Your Smartphone
Top 6 Best Photo Editing Android Apps 2017
7 Best Video Editor Apps for Android – Most Trusted
Top 50 Android Mobile Phone Secret Codes
1. Kids Place:
• It’s allowing you to block and approve the specific site for your children.
• You can block download options.
• Options for disable all wireless signals.
• Includes timeout options.
• It’s a free app.
• You don’t need to open any account.
Get Kids Place Android app – Click here
2. Kid’s Shell:
• You can create “Kid Mode” safe zone and select apps that are safe for your child.
• Block all types of inappropriate content.
• Protects your kids and device also.
• Works quickly without slow down your device.
• Provides own password options.
• You can block incoming calls.
Get Kid’s Shell Android app – Click here
3. Family Time Parental Control:
• These parental control children activities on the internet like as calls, locations, calls, apps blocking and more.
• You can manage screen time such as bed time, homework time dinner time etc.
• You can see activity reports by this parental control app.
• Including PickMeUp Alerts.
• It also includes SOS alerts.
Get Family Time Parental Control Android app – Click here
4. Funamo Parental Control:
• Funamo Parental Control helps you to select school time.
• Blocks all types of inappropriate content.
• Provides website blacklist.
• You can see activity reports.
• Provides cloud based solutions.
Get Funamo Parental Control Android app – Click here
5. Net Nanny:
Net Nanny is the award winning parental controls app that is available for the Android. These might help you to control your child from the inappropriate content.
• It can filter 18 different sections to keep safe your child from the harmful website.
• Includes activity reports.
• You can block wireless network.
• Includes customs blacklist.
• Application management.
Get Net Nanny Android app – Click here
Final Verdict: I hope you enjoyed this article and knew about top best parental control apps for Android. Now you can choose your best parental control from the earlier options. All these apps are available in Google Play Store.