We listed top popular Australian Newspaper Online for Readers here. Latest and old Australian newspaper online to covering sports, politics, business, healthcare, travel, education and more.
Australian Newspaper Online for Readers
National newspapers in Australia-
- Australian – One of the most widely circulated newspapers in Australia.
- Australian Financial Review – Australia’s leading business newspaper published by Fairfax Media.
- Lloyd’s List Australia – Weekly tabloid format newspaper published by Informa Australia.
- Green Left Weekly – Independent alternative newspaper published in Australia.
- Saturday Paper
- Weekly Times
- The Monthly
New South Wales
Sydney newspapers online-
- Sydney Morning Herald (SMH) – Daily newspaper published by Fairfax Media. Sydney Morning Herald is one of the oldest Australian newspapers.
- Telegraph – Australian newspaper based in Sydney, New South Wales. The Daily Telegraph providing latest top stories on business, sports, entertainment and more.
- Manly Daily – Community newspaper serves the communities of Manly, Pittwater and Warringah.
- North Shore Times – Weekly community newspaper covering local government areas of Willoughby, Lane Cove, Ku-ring-gai, and part of North Sydney.
- Campus Review
Regional newspapers in New South Wales-
- Advertiser (Cessnock)
- Armidale Express – Tri-weekly newspaper based in northern NSW’s city Armidale. The newspaper distributed in Armidale, Uralla, Guyra and Walch.
- Central Western Daily – Regional daily newspaper based in Orange, New South Wales.
- Liberal – Distribution area of the newspaper includes Dubbo, Brewarrina, Coonamble, Bourke, Cobar, Narromine, Wellington, Gilgandra, and Walgett.
- Newcastle Herald – Tabloid format newspaper published daily in Newcastle, New South Wales.
- Illawarra Mercury – Daily newspaper based in Wollongong, in the State of New South Wales, Australia. Founded in 1855, Illawarra Mercury is one of Australia’s oldest newspapers.
- Burwood Scene
- Hawkesbury Gazette
- Western Weekender
- Bay Post
- Bega District News
- Cowra Guardian
- Barrier Daily Truth
- Camden Advertiser
- Kiama Independent
- Western Advocate (Bathurst)
- Bellingen Shire Courier Sun
- Byron Shire News
- Coffs Coast Advocate
- Orange City Life
Brisbane newspapers Online-
- Brisbane Times
- Courier-Mail – Australia daily newspaper based in Brisbane. The newspaper was founded in 1933 and published by the Queensland Newspapers.
Regional newspapers in Queensland-
- Bundaberg NewsMail – The newspaper covering Bundaberg and the communities of Bargara, Burnett Heads, Elliot Heads, Moore Park, Bundaberg Port, and surrounding rural communities.
- Express (Mareeba) – Mareeba Express is locally owned and distributed in more than 70 communities in Mareeba and Atherton.
- Fraser Coast Chronicle – Tabloid format newspaper serving Fraser Coast Region.
- Gold Coast Bulletin – Daily newspaper published in Queensland’s Gold Coast areas.
- Morning Bulletin – Rockhampton based Tabloid format newspaper.
- Gympie Times
- Gladstone Observer – Daily newspaper covering Gladstone, Queensland.
- Sunshine Coast Daily – Maroochydore based newspaper published by APN News & Media.
- Tablelands Advertiser – Weekly community newspaper covering Atherton Tableland and Mareeba areas.
- Cairns Post – Leading daily newspapers based in Cairns.
- Toowoomba Chronicle – Regional newspaper serving Toowoomba, Darling Downs, and the Lockyer Valley.
- Townsville Bulletin – Local newspaper published in Townsville, Queensland.
- Quest Community Newspapers – Australian Newspaper Company based in Stafford, Queensland. The newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation.
- Warwick Daily News – Warwick based newspaper also serving in Inglewood, Clifton, Killarney, Stanthorpe and Granite Belt.
- Queensland Country Life
- Whitsunday Times
- Beaudesert Times
- Blackwater Herald
- Warrego Watchman (Cunnamulla)
- Independent (Hervey Bay)
- Redland City Bulletin
- North Queensland Register (Townsville)
- Queensland Times
- Stanthorpe Border Post
Adelaide newspapers online-
- Advertiser (AdelaideNow) – Tabloid-format daily newspaper based in Adelaide, South Australia. The newspaper was founded in 1858 as South Australian Advertiser.
- Independent Weekly – South Australia’s weekly newspaper owned by Solstice Media. The newspaper printed and circulated in South Australia’s capital Adelaide.
- Messenger Newspapers – Publisher of over ten free weekly local newspapers covering Adelaide metropolitan area.
- Adelaide Review
Regional newspapers in South Australia
- Barossa & Light Herald (Barossa)
- Courier (Mount Barker)
- Eyre Peninsula Tribune (Cleve)
- Islander (Kingscote)
- Murray Valley Standard (Murray Bridge)
- Herald (Naracoorte)
- Northern Argus (Clare)
- Recorder (Port Pirie)
- River News (Waikerie)
- Times (Port Lincon)
- Times (Victor Harbor)
- Transcontinental (Port Augusta)
- West Coast Sentinel (Ceduna)
- Whyalla News (Whyalla)
- Yorke Peninsula Country Times (Kadina)
- Coastal Leader
- Monitor (Roxby Downs)
- Plains Producer (Balaklava)
- Flinders News (Clare)
- Leader (Angaston)
- Bunyip (Gawler)
- Mercury – Tasmanian daily newspaper was founded in 1854. The newspaper owned by APN News & Media.
Regional newspapers in Tasmania-
- Examiner (Launceston) – Northern Tasmanian news and information source. The newspaper was first published in 1842 and owned by Fairfax Media Limited.
- Advocate (Burnie)
- Eastern Shore Sun
- Glenorchy Gazette
- Circular Head Chronicle (Smithton)
Melbourne newspapers online-
- Age – Daily newspaper published in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The newspaper was founded in 1854 and owned by Australia’s leading media company Fairfax Media.
- Herald Sun – Daily tabloid format newspaper published in Southbank, Victoria, Australia. The newspaper was established in 1990 and published by The Herald and Weekly Times Ltd.
- Melbourne Observer
Regional newspapers in Victoria online-
- Advertizer (Ararat)
- Advocate (Daylesford)
- Alexandra Newspapers
- Alpine Observer (Wangaratta)
- Bendigo Advertiser
- Benala Ensign
- Bendigo Weekly
- Border Mail (Albury Wodonga) – Daily newspaper serving Australian twin cities of Albury and Wodonga.
- Cobram Courier
- Colac Herald
- Courier (Ballarat) – Daily regional newspaper distributed in the Ballarat region of Victoria.
- Euroa Gazette
- Geelong Advertiser – Daily newspaper serving Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula and surrounding areas.
- Geelong Indy
- Mansfield Courier
- Mildura Weekly
- Miner (Redan)
- Numurkah Leader
- Moorabool News
- Ocean Grove Voice
- Ovens and Murray Advertiser
- Riverine Herald
- Spectator-Observer Group (Hamilton)
- Standard (Warrnambool)
- Stawell Times-News
- Sunraysia Daily
- Surf Coast Times (Torquay)
- Tarrangower Times (Maldon)
- Warracknabeal Herald
- Warrandyte Diary
- Wimmera Mail Times
- Red Flag (Socialist alternative media)
- East Vic Media
- West Australian – Daily newspaper owned by West Australian Newspapers Limited.
- Sunday Times – Western Australia’s Sunday newspaper based in Perth, WA, Australia.
- POST Newspapers – A group of community newspapers based in Shenton Park, Western Australia.
- Fremantle Gazette
Regional newspapers in Western Australia-
- Augusta-Margaret River Mail
- Avon Valley Advocate (Northam)
- Bunbury Mail
- Busselton-Dunsborough Mail
- Collie Mail
- Donnybrook-Bridgetown Mail
- Esperance Express
- Mandurah Mail
- Farm Weekly
- Western Australian Business News (Northbridge)
- Toodyay Herald
- Walpole Weekly
- Fremantle Herald
Australian Capital Territory newspapers-
- Canberra Times – Daily broadsheet format newspaper based in Australia’s capital city Canberra. Its motto ‘To serve the national city and through it the nation.
- Catholic Voice (Yarralumla)
- Canberra City News
- Riot Act
Northern Territory newspapers online
Darwin newspapers online-
- Northern Territory News – Tabloid format newspaper published in Darwin, Northern Territory.
- Darwin Sun
Regional newspapers in Northern Territory
Top popular all latest Australian Newspaper Online.