We listed the top popular Australian Newspaper Online for Readers here. Updated 2020 all latest breaking news 24/7. Latest and old Australian newspaper online to covering sports, politics, business, healthcare, travel, education and more.
Australian Newspaper Online for Readers:
National newspapers in Australia-
- Australian – One of the most widely circulated newspapers in Australia.
- Australian Financial Review – Australia’s leading business newspaper published by Fairfax Media.
- Lloyd’s List Australia – Weekly tabloid format newspaper published by Informa Australia.
- Green Left Weekly – Independent alternative newspaper published in Australia.
- Saturday Paper
- Weekly Times
- The Monthly
New South Wales
Sydney newspapers online-
- Sydney Morning Herald (SMH) – Daily newspaper published by Fairfax Media. Sydney Morning Herald is one of the oldest Australian newspapers.
- Telegraph – Australian newspaper based in Sydney, New South Wales. The Daily Telegraph providing the latest top stories on business, sports, entertainment and more.
- Manly Daily – Community newspaper serves the communities of Manly, Pittwater, and Warringah.
- North Shore Times – Weekly community newspaper covering local government areas of Willoughby, Lane Cove, Ku-ring-gai, and part of North Sydney.
- Campus Review
Regional newspapers in New South Wales-
- Advertiser (Cessnock)
- Armidale Express – Tri-weekly newspaper based in northern NSW’s city Armidale. The newspaper distributed in Armidale, Uralla, Guyra, and Walch.
- Central Western Daily – Regional daily newspaper based in Orange, New South Wales.
- Liberal – Distribution area of the newspaper includes Dubbo, Brewarrina, Coonamble, Bourke, Cobar, Narromine, Wellington, Gilgandra, and Walgett.
- Newcastle Herald – Tabloid format newspaper published daily in Newcastle, New South Wales.
- Illawarra Mercury – Daily newspaper based in Wollongong, in the State of New South Wales, Australia. Founded in 1855, Illawarra Mercury is one of Australia’s oldest newspapers.
- Burwood Scene
- Hawkesbury Gazette
- Western Weekender
- Bay Post
- Bega District News
- Cowra Guardian
- Barrier Daily Truth
- Camden Advertiser
- Kiama Independent
- Western Advocate (Bathurst)
- Bellingen Shire Courier Sun
- Byron Shire News
- Coffs Coast Advocate
- Orange City Life
Brisbane newspapers Online-
- Brisbane Times
- Courier-Mail – Australia daily newspaper based in Brisbane. The newspaper was founded in 1933 and published by the Queensland Newspapers.
Regional newspapers in Queensland-
- Bundaberg NewsMail – The newspaper covering Bundaberg and the communities of Bargara, Burnett Heads, Elliot Heads, Moore Park, Bundaberg Port, and surrounding rural communities.
- Express (Mareeba) – Mareeba Express is locally owned and distributed in more than 70 communities in Mareeba and Atherton.
- Fraser Coast Chronicle – Tabloid format newspaper serving the Fraser Coast Region.
- Gold Coast Bulletin – Daily newspaper published in Queensland’s Gold Coast areas.
- Morning Bulletin – Rockhampton based Tabloid format newspaper.
- Gympie Times
- Gladstone Observer – Daily newspaper covering Gladstone, Queensland.
- Sunshine Coast Daily – Maroochydore based newspaper published by APN News & Media.
- Tablelands Advertiser – Weekly community newspaper covering Atherton Tableland and Mareeba areas.
- Cairns Post – Leading daily newspapers based in Cairns.
- Toowoomba Chronicle – Regional newspaper serving Toowoomba, Darling Downs, and the Lockyer Valley.
- Townsville Bulletin – Local newspaper published in Townsville, Queensland.
- Quest Community Newspapers – Australian Newspaper Company based in Stafford, Queensland. The newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation.
- Warwick Daily News – Warwick based newspaper also serving in Inglewood, Clifton, Killarney, Stanthorpe, and Granite Belt.
- Queensland Country Life
- Whitsunday Times
- Beaudesert Times
- Blackwater Herald
- Warrego Watchman (Cunnamulla)
- Independent (Hervey Bay)
- Redland City Bulletin
- North Queensland Register (Townsville)
- Queensland Times
- Stanthorpe Border Post
Adelaide newspapers online-
- Advertiser (AdelaideNow) – Tabloid-format daily newspaper based in Adelaide, South Australia. The newspaper was founded in 1858 as South Australian Advertiser.
- Independent Weekly – South Australia’s weekly newspaper owned by Solstice Media. The newspaper printed and circulated in South Australia’s capital Adelaide.
- Messenger Newspapers – Publisher of over ten free weekly local newspapers covering the Adelaide metropolitan area.
- Adelaide Review
Regional newspapers in South Australia
- Barossa & Light Herald (Barossa)
- Courier (Mount Barker)
- Eyre Peninsula Tribune (Cleve)
- Islander (Kingscote)
- Murray Valley Standard (Murray Bridge)
- Herald (Naracoorte)
- Northern Argus (Clare)
- Recorder (Port Pirie)
- River News (Waikerie)
- Times (Port Lincon)
- Times (Victor Harbor)
- Transcontinental (Port Augusta)
- West Coast Sentinel (Ceduna)
- Whyalla News (Whyalla)
- Yorke Peninsula Country Times (Kadina)
- Coastal Leader
- Monitor (Roxby Downs)
- Plains Producer (Balaklava)
- Flinders News (Clare)
- Leader (Angaston)
- Bunyip (Gawler)
- Mercury – Tasmanian daily newspaper was founded in 1854. The newspaper owned by APN News & Media.
Regional newspapers in Tasmania-
- Examiner (Launceston) – Northern Tasmanian news and information source. The newspaper was first published in 1842 and owned by Fairfax Media Limited.
- Advocate (Burnie)
- Eastern Shore Sun
- Glenorchy Gazette
- Circular Head Chronicle (Smithton)
Melbourne newspapers online-
- Age – Daily newspaper published in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The newspaper was founded in 1854 and owned by Australia’s leading media company Fairfax Media.
- Herald Sun – Daily tabloid format newspaper published in Southbank, Victoria, Australia. The newspaper was established in 1990 and published by The Herald and Weekly Times Ltd.
- Melbourne Observer
Regional newspapers in Victoria online-
- Advertizer (Ararat)
- Advocate (Daylesford)
- Alexandra Newspapers
- Alpine Observer (Wangaratta)
- Bendigo Advertiser
- Benalla Ensign
- Bendigo Weekly
- Border Mail (Albury Wodonga) – Daily newspaper serving Australian twin cities of Albury and Wodonga.
- Cobram Courier
- Colac Herald
- Courier (Ballarat) – Daily regional newspaper distributed in the Ballarat region of Victoria.
- Euroa Gazette
- Geelong Advertiser – Daily newspaper serving Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula, and surrounding areas.
- Geelong Indy
- Mansfield Courier
- Mildura Weekly
- Miner (Redan)
- Numurkah Leader
- Moorabool News
- Ocean Grove Voice
- Ovens and Murray Advertiser
- Riverine Herald
- Spectator-Observer Group (Hamilton)
- Standard (Warrnambool)
- Stawell Times-News
- Sunraysia Daily
- Surf Coast Times (Torquay)
- Tarrangower Times (Maldon)
- Warracknabeal Herald
- Warrandyte Diary
- Wimmera Mail Times
- Red Flag (Socialist alternative media)
- East Vic Media
- West Australian – Daily newspaper owned by West Australian Newspapers Limited.
- Sunday Times – Western Australia’s Sunday newspaper based in Perth, WA, Australia.
- POST Newspapers – A group of community newspapers based in Shenton Park, Western Australia.
- Fremantle Gazette
Regional newspapers in Western Australia-
- Augusta-Margaret River Mail
- Avon Valley Advocate (Northam)
- Bunbury Mail
- Busselton-Dunsborough Mail
- Collie Mail
- Donnybrook-Bridgetown Mail
- Esperance Express
- Mandurah Mail
- Farm Weekly
- Western Australian Business News (Northbridge)
- Toodyay Herald
- Walpole Weekly
- Fremantle Herald
Australian Capital Territory newspapers-
- Canberra Times – Daily broadsheet format newspaper based in Australia’s capital city Canberra. Its motto ‘To serve the national city and through it the nation.
- Catholic Voice (Yarralumla)
- Canberra City News
- Riot Act
Northern Territory newspapers online
Darwin newspapers online-
- Northern Territory News – Tabloid format newspaper published in Darwin, Northern Territory.
- Darwin Sun
Regional newspapers in Northern Territory
Top popular all latest Australian Newspaper Online.